Nutrition and Dietetics
The Nutrition and Dietetics Unit, which prepares a personalized nutrition plan, tries to teach healthy nutrition or to provide nutritional behavior change in people who come with any health problems. For this, the nutritional habits of the individuals are reviewed in detail at the first examination. First of all, the body fat, muscle, water ratio and the distribution of the existing fat in the body are determined, then a ‘personalized nutritional treatment’ is planned and followed up regularly in line with age, height, gender, physical activity and blood findings.
Although nutrition is an area of expertise whose importance is increasing day by day, it is the most basic need of living things and it is not only to fill the stomach, but to take the right nutrients in line with the needs of our body.
Nutrition Programs Planned in Our Nutrition and Dietetics Department
- Weight loss program for obesity treatment
- Special nutrition programs for patients with diabetes, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome
- Weight gain programs for people suffering from extreme thinness
- Special nutrition programs for gastrointestinal disease patients
- Special nutrition programs for patients with cardiovascular diseases, cholesterol, hypertension
- Special programs for growing up and developing children
- Special nutrition programs for mothers during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Psycho-diet Program
- Nutrition programs for athletes.
In line with the latest developments in nutrition science, clients are informed, and services are provided to turn healthy nutrition principles into a lifestyle. It is ensured that the clients adopt healthy nutrition principles without difficulty by offering clear and practical solution suggestions about implementing healthy eating habits.